Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Shots from Class 2/20/17

I really like how this picture turned out with half of his face in the light and half shadowed.  

Close up - still with the half-shadowed face.  Better detail this time even though the lighting feels somewhat off.

I really love how this one turned out (minus the crappy iPhone quality).  The way the backdrop of the sunlight makes her hair almost glow and how we managed to bring light to highlight her features was really nice.

I like how we put the light to highlight the bottom half of her face, I think it really works here.

This pic turned out really well!

This one isn't bad either.

I know his face is dark, but I really like the contrast between the shadows on his face and the brightness behind him.  Maybe it's just me.

I took other pictures of the two models that we had yesterday but this picture turned out the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment